HOW TO SWAP YOUR SADDLES
JUST LIKE TYING A NECKTIE, SWAPPING YOUR SADDLES JUST TAKES A LITTLE PRACTICE.
- Identify you have the correct side saddle.
- Slide side magnet in the hidden channel and slide back towards to back of the shoe.
- Gently pull the saddle across the shoe, ensuring the top magnets align and all seams are covered.
- Place two fingers on the back on the saddle to prevent the Velcro from connecting.
- Slide saddle in and slide toward the back of the shoe.
- Remove fingers.
- Gently press the saddle to the shoe.
Need additional assistance?
Contact email@example.com or call 855-JACK-GRA.